Baxter Rep, Customer Service in Stockholm County, Sweden
Customer Service Rep. - Stockholm
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Serves as primary contact for customer inquiries, order processing, and coordinating customer service needs with other functions as required (such as with product availability issues). Serves as customer contact (by telephone or email) regarding such matters as ordering, scheduling, and shipping.
• Receives and process orders via telephone, fax, mail and EDI until invoiced.
• Respond to customer questions and requests via telephone or mail.
• Log and solve customer related issues with regards to shipments, invoices orders etc.
• Manages customer returns according to SOP for returns
• May setup new accounts, maintain other records, prepare required reports.
• Keep customer files updated.
• Support business with information when applicable
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Customer service related projects
• Back up reception
• Must be able to operate a personal computer and appropriate software packages. Must have good communications skills as well as good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Must have experience
* * Fluency in Swedish and English (verbal and written) *
High school diploma required.
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service
Fluency in Finnish (verbal and written)
We look forward to receiving your application.
/ Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic. /
Job: *Supply Chain
Organization: *Global Operations - Supply Chain
Title: Rep, Customer Service
Location: Sweden-Stockholm County-Kista
Requisition ID: 18000KXY