Baxter Quality Manager in Marion, North Carolina
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Manage through subordinates the coordination of the activities of a section or department in the Quality organization. Is responsible for results in terms of compliance and/or product quality and conformance to regulations and Baxter quality policies.
· Manage the activities of a section or department in the Quality organization with responsibility for results in terms of compliance and/or product quality, performance and safety.
· Implements the quality systems procedures and manages compliance in a section or department.
· Understands and assures conformance to regulations in a section or department. Interfaces with regulators during regulatory inspections.
· May participate in or manage quality assessments of internal operations and suppliers to analyze compliance and assess risk.
· Interacts frequently with subordinate supervisors and functional peer group managers.
· Identifies and manages continuous improvement projects with the objective of achieving quality, reliability and cost improvements.
· Develops budget for a section or department and ensures adherence to the budget.
· Manages the coaching, training and development of subordinates.
· Thorough knowledge of applicable procedures, specifications, regulations and standards.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to manage/supervise a team of employees.
· Good communication and leadership skills.
· Good interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills.
· Good project management skills.
· BS in science of engineering.
5 years’ experience in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering or related field which should include 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law EEO is the law - Poster Supplement Pay Transparency Policy
Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Organization: *Global Operations - Manufacturing
Title: Quality Manager
Location: North Carolina-Marion
Requisition ID: 190000DJ